Monday, April 6, 2009

WHERE DID IT GO

Something needs to happen! I hear " you have to love what you do " " pursue your passion, the rest will follow ". As I look into my passion of health and fitness, I take in the wave of twenty somethings achieving what my dreams had been. A recent spark of interest had elevated my motivation to an unstoppable high, but suddenly life hit, bringing me to my knees. Between getting lost in "how to build a web site", not having enough time to learn as quickly as I want and not being genetically thin and fit like the trainers I see flooding the industry I so much want into, my motivation starts spiraling down. Negative thoughts cloud my head, with no light in sight. Anger rushes in waves. Resentments appear out of no where. All the positive comments I hear are shielded by my dangerous mindset.

All to familiar. Here I am again. Whats the next step? Am I to old to brake into this industry? Do I know enough? Can I achieve my fitness goals to prove to all I'm worth following?

As my mind fades and my hope is hanging on by a thread, I found this quote.

TODAY'S QUOTE : "You must motivate yourself EVERYDAY!"
-Matthew Stasior-


TODAY'S CHALLENGE : Think of three different ways to motivate yourself, and practices daily. I shall take my own advices.

No comments:

Post a Comment