Thursday, April 9, 2009

HERE AND NOW

A letter from my family law attorney. Disappointment. The phone number and a list of questions for my finance attorney. Fear. The fear of the unknown had started to over come me. Past wreckage is here and now, but there is little action I can take at this point in time.

In debt, in the late stages of a long drawn out divorce and getting ready to relocate my new young family, I stand ready for a change. A change in belief, a change in character, a new foundation. A new way of life. My current circumstances are not ideal. Is it possible to create successes in my life passions from the dark depths I have found? The answer is YES!

I've been very fortunate to have grow close and in love with my amazing girlfriend, who has encouraged and agreed to study the greats in personal development with me. Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracey, Jim Rohn and a recent purchase of the Anthony Robbins series have dominated my thought process and has reached down in my soul to rearrange my core to prep me for change. Repetition is the father of growth, is what I've been taught.

I have listened to the " realist" and to the "skeptic" and have gotten no where. The fear driven couple can stand still together. I think its time to listen to the ones who have been here where I stand today and have achieved what I seek.

With that I stand here and now. I must take action with what stands in front of me. My task will be to find a course in my passions and do what it takes to start momentum in those areas, which are nutrition and writing. Two different fields but they will tie together in time.

Any feed back or suggestions are welcome and appreciated. I stand open and exposed, and I thank you for reading.

TODAY'S QUOTE : Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
-Anthony Robbins -


TODAY'S CHALLENGE : What stands before you here and now which needs your attention. Take action in your life and start momentum to change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment