Saturday, April 11, 2009

A STEP FURTHER

11:31 pm. A rush to get home with my new literature. Excitement. Creating web pages for my fitness site and learning to write articles for my blog are just a couple subjects I am diving into. Thoughts of Anthony Robbins power talk series I've listened to over the last few days come to mind as I try to compartmentalize all that needs to be started. I continue to fight a mess of thoughts and ideas in my mind.

As my organizing of thoughts makes little progress I start to realize I've been here before. Writing ideas down, talking of what I want to accomplish and reading on my passion in health and fitness is all too familiar. I have begun to understand I will need to take a step further this time around. Writing, talking and conducting research is a start but will not make the difference. Action steps in the direction I find my passion in will be detrimental. My standards must be raised! My belief system must be changed! I must strategies my action steps! And I finally realize i don't have to do it alone. I have the world to reach out to. Relief.

TODAY'S QUOTE : We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.
~Frank Tibolt~


TODAY'S CHALLENGE : Take the next action step needed to move you a step further in the way of your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment